Lushy goodness: Lush mini-haul.

One of my favourite brands of bathing, skincare and haircare is Lush.  I absolutely adore most of their products. I love the fact that their vegetarian and partly vegan and they don't test on animals.  Here's a cheeky mini-haul and part review of what I got from Lush this week.



 Firstly, I wanted a natural moisturiser that was a bit lighter, I've been using Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush Body Butter (the scent is amazing) but it feels a bit heavy on the skin for an every day use.  I tried a bit of this in the shop and the scent is sweet but subtle.  I tried it when I got home and it feels really light on your skin and the scent lasts all day.  I found this ideal in a moisturiser.  It's £12.95, so a tad pricey for every day use but like most things with Lush, you get what you pay for, and this is divine; it's vegan too.  

I also bought a Rose Jam bubbleroon but I used half of that in the bath last night.  This smells like my all-time favourite Lush scent of the same name, Rose Jam.  It's a lovely rosy, sweet floral scent.  I love Bubbleroons, they're like the perfect hybrid between a bath bomb and bubble bath itself.  

I also bought a Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroon.  I can review that right here and now because it's another one of my favourites.  It's meant to be a citrus scent with chocolatey undertones and has cocoa butter and grapefruit in it.  However, I think it smells of a zingy, sweet, orange chocolate type scent.  I only use half a Bubbleroon at a time (unless you want a supremely bubbly bath, then go for it!) but this makes it last and go a bit further.  My skin feels really soft and nourished after using both Rose Jam and Yuzu and Cocoa Bubbleroons, they're both great for a relaxing treat after a long day at work. 

I bought Big Blue, a bath Ballistic which smells very fresh and sort of ocean-y.  This has seaweed, seasalt, lemon oil and lavender; can't wait to try it.  It smells lovely.

Lastly and certainly not least; I bought a solid shampoo.  I was chatting to a lovely Lush sales lady about solid shampoos the other day, when she brought my attention to some new products.  They've released four new shampoo bars, one of which smells like my favourite Rose Jam scent.  Sold!  I picked up a bar of Jason and the Argan Oil (which shares its scent with Rose Jam Bubbleroon, the no longer available perfume, shower gel and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner) and can't wait to try it.  Apparently they have 23% less sodium laureth sulphate in than previous bars, so might not foam as much and maybe not cause as much of a hoo-ha over using such synthetics!  They're great value for money, either way, and with less chemicals - bonus!

That was this week's naughty Lush haul.  If you're a follower or a fellow Lush fan, get in touch with what you've tried and tested and if you have enjoyed any of the products in my haul.  It's always great to hear from people!

Thanks for reading!

N x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gig review: Levellers 'Beautiful Nights'.

Mockingjay Part One: Film Review.

Update & Lush face mask review